Relax Grill – 211 Eola Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32801
- Affordable restaurant with plenty of classic American dishes to enjoy. Quicker and casual sit-down dining atmosphere.
- Located right on Lake Eola with a beautiful view to enjoy!
- Plenty of dog bowls with fresh water.
903 Mills Market – 903 S. Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32806
- Sandwich-shop also serving homemade soups, a unique selection of wine and beer, and dinner specials.
- Right on Mills Avenue, tucked into a neighborhood surrounded by plenty of houses, so it is very quaint. It is also in walking distance of Lake Davis, perfect for an after-lunch walk!
- The outdoor patio area is spacious and with plenty of umbrella tables.
Seito Sushi & New Japanese Baldwin Park – 4898 New Broad St, Orlando, FL 32814
- Contemporary pan Asian cuisine and freshly rolled sushi with a wide variety of special cocktails.
- Beautiful outdoor seating area in a strip of the Baldwin Park neighborhood with many surrounding restaurants and shops.
- Great place to socialize your dogs, with both people and other dogs alike!
- It is located one block from Lake Baldwin, making for a great after-lunch walk or visit to the Lake Baldwin dog park.
K Restaurant & Wine Bar – 1710 Edgewater Dr, Orlando, FL 32804
- New-American cuisine with daily menu changes according to the availability of fresh ingredients from locally sourced Central Florida farms and artisans.
- On the 2nd Monday of every month, K Restaurant puts on monthly “Yappy Hours,” which includes free dog treats, a dog bar with treats and hand-baked dog items, and raffles with prizes including gift certificates for a free grooming. The menu for this event features an extended happy hour menu with dog-themed food and drinks!
- Welcoming atmosphere for pets with a shaded outdoor patio area.
Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company – 1300 Alden Rd, Orlando, FL 32803
- This brewery’s mission is to make delicious craft beer accessible to everyone. Their menu includes core beers, year round beers, and special/seasonal releases.
- Located in the heart of the Ivanhoe Village District in walking distance to other bars and restaurants in case you want to hop around!
- They have events almost every night, such as Trivia Night.
Sideward Brewing – 210 N Bumby Ave Suite C, Orlando, FL 32803
- Not only does Sideward Brewing have tons of beer options both on tap and many in bottles to take home with you, but they also feature a wide variety of delicious appetizers and sandwiches.
- Shaded outdoor seating…always a plus when you live in Florida!
- Staff is very welcoming of pets. They’ve been known to bring out homemade dog treats and water bowls to their 4-legged visitors!
Bear and Peacock – 1288 N Orange Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789
- This brewery shares a plaza with Foxtail Coffee and Create Your Nature. There is outdoor seating at tables as well as a turf grass area with plenty of benches.
- Dogs are also allowed inside!
- Bear and Peacock is the first of its kind in the state of Florida. The establishment catches a fully functioning liquor distillery, brewery, package store, and taproom, all under one roof!
World of Beer – 431 E Central Blvd Ste B, Orlando, FL 32801
- A chain brewery, but still one of our favorites! Featuring hundreds of beers from around the world, both on tap and in the bottle. They also have a menu full of appetizers, soups/salads, entrees, and desserts!
- Known to have spacious and shaded outdoor patio seating for bringing your pets. Staff is always very warm & welcoming!
- They have plenty of weekly deals and events, such as $5 Burgers and a Side on Mondays and Pubmasters Trivia on Tuesday nights.
Tactical Brewing – 4882 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814
- Tactical Brewing is owned and operated by veterans! Their mission is for every customer to feel welcomed, and they seek to serve as a community hub for veterans, first responders, and beer lovers alike.
- They keep a list on their website of their updated menu. They have very unique beers, such as the Peanut Butter Shot…nitro peanut butter and chocolate sweet stout brewed with chocolate, milk, sugar, and peanut butter…WOW!
- Outdoor tables are very spread out, giving plenty of room for you, your friends, family, and dog(s)!
Deadly Sins Brewing – 750 Jackson Ave #102, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Their list of beers has a wide variety for every palette, ranging from light beers, to hoppy beers, to sour and malty beers.
- You can bring your dogs inside! Yay for A/C!
- Lots of fun board games to play during your visit, such as cornhole, foosball, and large jenga. They also have awesome events, such as live music, food trucks, yoga, and a weekly beer running club.
This blog post was written by Kelsey Kryger. Kelsey is a fitness professional, writer, and social media manager. She has been a part of the HPS Team as their social media manager, blog writer, and pet sitter for nearly two years. When she’s not working on Hunter’s Pet Sitting’s latest blog post or sharing cute pics of furry clients, she’s hanging at home with her pup, Leo, and her kitten, Elvis!